By the end of the workshop, participants will have had opportunities to:-
- Identify and understand the importance of language and terms (words) used to support anti-discriminatory practice.
- Recognise key responsibilities and expectations held of staff members practice in relation to equality, diversity and anti-discriminatory practice.
- Identify forms of discrimination prohibited, and consider the impact discrimination has on individuals affected.
- Describe how to create and build on an inclusive, person-centred service and team.
- Assess the teams current effectiveness as a person centred service and team and develop actions/steps to take toward building a more inclusive approach.