This masterclass is for nominatated SPD CHC Champions only
- To develop NHS Continuing Healthcare Champions in each Team to act as a resource and a “sounding board” for Team members because of their specialist knowledge of NHS Continuing Healthcare.
- To introduce key documents not already sourced in the 2 day course and encourage their use
- to ensure that the service user remains at the centre of all parts of the process and has a “voice”
- to ensure that the service user is given accurate and comprehensive information to allow him/her (or his/her representative) to be able to take an active and appropriate role in the process
in process and eligibility decision making within the MDT
Session 1: Thursday 24th November 9:30-13;30
- Reflection of practice to date
- Aide memoire for assessments
- 3 presentations from staff which are causing issues
Homework: to look at reading around the key indicators and bringing any current issues that may have or might arise.